I used to be a scientist and photography was my hobby.
For years I observed and taught thousands of students who were struggling with some very important aspects of landscape and nature photography. Among those struggles were, for example: how to scout for new unknown locations, how to be in the right place at the right time when shooting landscapes, how to master composition, or how to control exposure in difficult situations, and how to develop your own style. I had those struggles myself in the beginning of my career. Learn exactly how I do it and how YOU can do the same or better.
Chinese Photography: Art Course & Useful Travel Photography Tips
Posted on August 12, 2022
The Online Hub Connecting Chinese Photographic Circles planned specialized art course in collaboration with the SOAS Diploma in Asian Art has us extremely thrilled. The course "Photography of China: 1839-2022" will be offered online every week. If this course motivates you to visit China, consider these travel photography advice from professionals. Rise early and stay up late. Request Locals' Permission. Always get permission before taking close-ups. Before you go, spend 15 minutes studying how to say "may I take your picture" or "can I create a snapshot of you" in the local tongue. You may learn the fundamental phrases with the aid of Chinese tutors online. Continue to learn. The Photography Rule Of Thirds...Continue reading→
ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHER CARRIER
COMPOSITION, TRIP PLANNING, GEAR
- Deep dive into landscape photography with numerous samples and tips.
- All about filters: polarize, neutral density, gradual density, circular and more.
- The art of seeing. Finding locations that give a unique perspective of a known landmark
- Planning your trip. Knowing what you will be shooting long before you arrive to the location.
- Gear overview. How to not overload yourself with equipment.
- Understanding Light (Golden Hour, Blue Hour, Sunrise and Sunset)
- Bracketing and multiple exposure blending
- Focus Stacking and maximizing depth of field. Bracketing and multi exposure blending
CHALLENGING EXPOSURE, PANORAMAS
- Shooting in challenging weather or high contrast conditions (rain, ice, snow, water).
- Dealing with Sun Flare and shooting against the sun
- Building Panoramic images and learning about nodal points for impeccable panoramas. Vertical panoramas vs horizontal.
- The correct approach to long exposure. Blurring water and skies with long exposures
- Introduction to astrophotography.
- Master exposure and Histograms.
POST-PROCESSING, BUSINESS, MARKETING
- RAW Processing and Editing Workflow.
- Masking and Layering Techniques.
- Luminosity Masking.
- Keeping it real with HDR.
- Extensive color color correction and image adjustments.
- Workflow of landscape photographer.
- How to bring life into your image with several post-processing techniques.
- All about business. How to start selling your images and start making money.
- Social media for landscape photographer.
- Full time vs part-time landscape photographer.
Access Anytime, Anywhere
30 Days, Unconditional, Money-Back Guarantee
Buy it today, watch it over and over again and if you decide that Daniel's training isn't right for you, just email us at [email protected] We'll quickly and courteously process a refund for you, with no hassle, and no hard feelings.
Simply put, if you don't become a far better photographer from our courses, then we don't want your money. That's the way it should be.
IT'S DECISION TIME...
What students are saying
“ I was very excited about this tutorial offer and I wasn´t disappointed. I would underline the simplicity of postprocessing which Daniel presents. The topics covered are just exactly what an eager photographer needs to know to improve his/her skills. I would greatly recommend it to anybody who is interested in photography whether your skills are just sharpening or you are experienced photographer who longs to get some fresh ideas. https://bit.ly/2Zzlk3R”
“These are very well organized from site and camera set up needs to post processing. I've traveled with Daniel and he does post processing when time permits, but this tutorial is laid out extremely well. Obviously Daniel knows LR and PS inside and out. It's amazing how quickly he uses multiple aspects of each program. I pick up new tricks with each video.”
“I love how fast the post-processing became. I used a lot of the same techniques but it required me way more time to use them. I learned how to use Lightroom more properly instead of using it just for minor adjustments as I did before. I also began to use just the trackpad with great results. Moreover I learnt a lot about the planning. It was really useful and I understood a lot of stuff. My Instagram is @danieleboffelli”
A STATEMENT FROM THE ARTIST
Our planet was given to us to explore it. We are here to feel, listen and explore our beautiful world. When I see first rays of sun, beautiful colors in the sky, they inspire me to move forward. These are simple things that drive me: sunsets and sunrises, walk in mountains, sounds of waterfall and singing of birds in the trees. I just feel happy and in harmony in the nature. And even more happy when I am able to share the beauty of our world with others and inspire them to travel and feel the same.
People need to dream, that makes our world different from machines and think about what really matters in our life. Photography helps people a lot. And feel of it is my source of inspiration.